NP Krka & Šibenik (departure from Split & Trogir)
Availability: whole year
Higlights: Explore Krka National Park and Šibenik on this full-day tour. See the Skradinski Buk and Roški Slap Waterfalls, and the breathtaking panorama of Visovac Island. Discover Šibenik including St. James’s Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Max People: 48
Suitable for families, young and seniors
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide for Šibenik and Np Krka
- Entry/Admission – NP Krka – Skradinski buk,. Roški waterfall and Visovac island
- 4h Inside the Park
- Boat Cruise
- Free time in Šibenik
- Entry fee to Catedral St-. Jacob
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure: Split center, Trogir tourist terminal or agreed pick up place
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point approximately 19:00
What To Expect
Discover Krka National Park and Šibenik on this day tour from Split or Trogir.
Your first stop is Skradinski Buk Waterfall for a guided tour of the local area. Many of the stone houses and watermills have now been transformed into small museums with various exhibits, and you’ll enjoy a walk through a network of pathways and wooden bridges and swimming near the waterfalls.
Next stop is the Roški Slap Waterfall, a beautiful spot perfect for swimming and relaxing. Afterwards you can eat an optional lunch in a typical Dalmatian restaurant. You can enjoy selected wines, as well as delicious traditional homemade food like prosciutto, cheese, and bread. Then move on to the Krka River canyon.
Along the way, see the breathtaking panorama of Visovac Island. Afterwards, continue to Šibenik to see the sights of the town including the St. James’s Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finally, return to Split along the beautiful coastal road, passing picturesque villages and islands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Proper clothing; sportswear, closed comfortable shoes. Out of season don’t forget warm sweater, umbrella or raincoat
- Possible to swim in the NP Krka
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.