The unique heart-shaped Istrian peninsula with its rich history, the mystic forests that surround the Istrian hilltop village of Motovun, home to the treasures of the Istrian cuisine, the black and the white truffle, wine roads and more. Feel the atmosphere, explore the architecture and taste the Istrian gastro story on this unique tour with us.
Duration: 8 days
Route: Zagreb, Opatija, Rovinj, Pula, Buje, Motovun
- Private transfer with air conditioned high class vehicle throughout the journey
- 2 nights at 4* or 5* Hotel in Zagreb, bed & breakfast
Guided tours with local guides in towns Zagreb, Rovinj, Pula
- Wine tasting in various wineries with finger food accompanied
- Visit to olive grow, degustation of olive oil
- Visit to Enoteca Istriana for degustation with finger food
- 1 dinner at typical Istrian konoba
- Truffle hunting with lunch at the property
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- We always reserve the right to modify schedules, tours and hotels if necessary.
Optional: Traditional Croatian lunch/dinner can be arrangedEXCLUDED FEATURES:
Extra services and costs which are not in the program as well as any personal expenses.
Please keep in mind that all tours are subjected to weather conditions and could be altered/cancelled in case of an unfavorable weather.
General terms and conditions that apply to this travel arrangement will be sent to you upon your confirmation and at the booking moment. Please study it carefully so that we can clarify any concerns in a timely manner.
Day 1 – Welcome to Zagreb
You will be met and transferred by Travel Croatia representative to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.