This tour will take you on an exceptional experience with private local guides trough unforgettable Mediterranean ambient in Split, beautiful turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon. Stroll through Zadar city streets, indulge yourself with exclusive day tour to explore the wineries, explore the oldest and largest national park in Croatia, Plitivce Lakes National Park and much more. Let us plan your exceptional vacation!
Duration: 7 days
Location: From Split to Zagreb
Route: Split, Trogir, Blue Lagoon, Zadar, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Zagreb
- Private transfer with air conditioned high class vehicle throughout the journey
- 2 nights at 4* or 5* Hotel in Split, bed and breakfast
- Blue Lagoon Speedboat Tour from Split (skipper, fuel, snorkeling equipment, shower on the boat, waterproof jackets, insurance, wifi, fridge, drinks and snacks, towel, drone and go pro camera)
- Lunch in the Blue Lagoon, fish or meat menu by choice
- Guided tours with local guides in towns Split, Trogir, Zadar
- Wine tasting in Zadar area
- Glamping resort stay for 3 days with breakfast included on site
- Guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- 1 night at 4* or 5* Hotel in Zagreb, bed and breakfast
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- We always reserve the right to modify schedules, tours and hotels if necessary.
MEALS: Breakfast daily, 1 wine degustation, 1 lunch
Optional: Traditional Croatian lunch/dinner can be arranged
Extra services and costs which are not in the program as well as any personal expenses.
Please keep in mind that all boat tours are subjected to weather conditions and could be altered/cancelled in case of an unfavorable weather.
General terms and conditions that apply to this travel arrangement will be sent to you upon your confirmation and at the booking moment. Please study it carefully so that we can clarify any concerns in a timely manner.
Day 1 – Welcome to Split
Meet your personal driver at the airport and enjoy a short ride in a luxury vehicle to your hotel in Split. Once you settle into the hotel, enjoya private walking tour of Split. Explore nearly 1 700 years of history and discover top attractions. Admire famous landmarks such as the Diocletian’s Palace, the Catholic Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the Peristyle, the Golden Gate and the statue of Gregory of Nin – a medieval Croatian bishop. Split is a wonderful place for wandering aimlessly. Every turn around the corner reveals something beautiful and interesting so spend the evening exploring the unforgettable Mediterranean ambient of Split or take a romantic walk on a local beach and enjoy the sunset before you overnight. (B)