Unlike in other wine regions, the most common grape varieties in Dalmatia are red ones that thrive in the rough and difficult to reach terrain of some of the most beautiful islands in the region. This region will enchant you not only with its rich wine but also with exceptional natural and cultural beauty which is breathtaking. Indulge all your senses with an explosion of taste in this amazing 7 day wine and taste tour of central Dalmatia.
- Duration: 7 days
- Locations: Central Dalmatia
- Route: Split, Trogir, Kaštela, Krka Waterfalls national Park, Šibenik, Hvar, Brač
- Private transfer with air conditioned high class vehicle troughout the journey
- Wine tasting and finger food in Split, Trogir, Hvar, Brač
- 4 nights at 4* or 5* Hotel in Split, meals according to the itinerary
- Speedboat transfer from Split to Brač and return
- Speedboat transfer from Split to Hvar and return
- 2 nights at 4* or 5* Hotel in Hvar, meals according to the itinerary
- Guided tours of Split, Trogir, Kaštela, Krka, Waterfalls National Park Šibenik, Hvar, Brač with local guide
- Entarnce fees during guided tours to Krka Waterfalls National Park, churches/cathedrals according to the itinerary
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- We always reserve the right to modify schedules, tours and hotels if necessary.
MEALS: Breakfast and dinner daily, wine degustation and finger food according to the itinerary
Optional: Traditional Croatian lunch/dinner can be arranged
Extra services and costs which are not in the program as well as any personal expenses.
Please keep in mind that all boat tours are subjected to weather conditions and could be altered/cancelled in case of an unfavorable weather.
General terms and conditions that apply to this travel arrangement will be sent to you upon your confirmation and at the booking moment. Please study it carefully so that we can clarify any concerns in a timely manner.
Day 1 – arrival to Split
You will be met and accompanied by Travel Croatia representative to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure until the welcome dinner. Dinner finishes with the presentation of the itinerary and wines and live music. (D)